1. Liam Payne (One Direction) and girlfriend Sophia Smith
2. Ashley Benson, actor (Pretty Little Liars)
Comment: “Ashley I love you so much plz notis me do anything to notis me like block me or report me just do some think I love love you I there any way I could meet you one day just love you so so much if I met you I would cry so hard cuz I love you xoxoxoxoxoxoxox emily”
Same, Em, same. (Grammar’s giving me a migraine, though.)
3. Hugh Jackman, what can’t he do?!
Ten points to Slytherin.
4. Olivia Wilde, actor (House, Tron)
Her eyebrow movements are #onfleek. (Did I do it right?)
5. Kevin Hart, comedian and actor
6. Josh Groban, singer
Representation is key. Points for creativity.
7. Lena Dunham, actor, writer, director and feminist
8. Caitlin Stasey, actor, feminist badass and Dubsmash queen
Comment by Instagram user @dbasalty: “next time u wanna audition for a role just mail your entire dub collection to the director instead”
This list should’ve been all Caitlin Stasey Dubsmashes, titled ‘Caitlin Stasey Dubsmashes’. She could then link directors to it. I would be doing the world a service.
9. Sarah Hyland, actor (Modern Family)
YAS. Slay. Queen.
10. Sofia Vergara and Reese Witherspoon, actors currently starring together in Hot Pursuit
Dream team. Yes, please.
11. Kellin Quinn, lead singer of Sleeping With Sirens
Quinn and fellow bandmates
plugging dubbing their single Go Go Go. #kellinit
12. Camila Cabello, one fifth of Fifth Harmony
Don’t lie – you watched it more than once. #flawlessdelivery